Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tidbit Tuesday

Although I've been working on Bro's Alliance 2 Alone at Home ,and a top secret comic (soon to be revealed..maybe) but I don't have anything to show.  I thought I'll share what I've been reading or my favorite comic books

Batman (2011-)
Batman Adventures (1992-1995)                                                                                                         
Batman Adventures (2002-2003)      
G-Man (chrise giarrusso)       Mini Marvels (chris giarrusso)
Batman Adventures: Mad Love (bruce timm)                                  
Bone(Jeff Smith)                                                                                            
Reed Gunther ( Chris Houghton Shane Houghton)
Robin:Year One
Tiny Titans ( Art Baltazar)
Transformers (1984-)
The New Frontier (darwyn cooke)
Just to name a few.





No comments:

Post a Comment